Sign in or
About the HTC Wiki
Why a Wiki for HTC Device Users?Wikis are a great way to share and grow knowledge about phones, create a user community to answer questions regarding how to use HTC devices and -- hopefully -- spur people to post fun and creative applications and uses of the devices.
HTC started this wiki by seeding some basic information about the current devices available in the American market, but we're leaving it up to you, the user community, to take the wiki to the next level by filling out the content and by adding international devices.
Before You Start
- Be sure to perform a search before starting a new thread or creating a new page (pages should only be created to provide how to's not to pose a question)
- Check the FAQ's so we can keep this forum free from clutter.
- You do not have to be registered to search and view the content. If you would like to contribute, you will need to register using the "Join Now" option found on the upper right of this page.
- Need help? Read our Tips for Posting.
Housekeeping Items(You knew they were coming!)
- While this wiki is provided by HTC, its content is not managed by HTC. Keep that in mind when you're following instructions, downloading apps, etc.
- Keep the language clean -- no need to flame others or be offensive. We're all grown-ups, right? If you use profanity, post questionable content that does not belong here, or become abusive to other members, your posts containing the offending material will be deleted and your membership will be revoked.
- While we want people to add tips, tricks, and apps, any blatant graffiti or posts that violate the usage agreement will be removed.
- This site is not a forum to sell goods or services, there are plenty of other sites out there that fill this need! Any posts that fall into this arena will be removed and repeat offenses will cause your membership to be revoked.
- Do not double-post; posting your question multiple times only adds clutter to the site and does not get you a quicker response! To get an answer faster, make sure that you are posting your question in the best place by going to the page for your device model and starting a thread there.
- Moderators should only be contacted in the event that there is a question or an issue with the HTCWIKI Site itself. The Moderators are not here to answer questions about how to use or manipulate your device (that is what the community is for); just like you they are here on a volunteer basis and we need to respect and appreciate their positions.
How to Get StartedTo participate in this community, you first must sign in (see sign-in link in upper right-hand corner of the site).
If you're new to the site and wish to contribute to more than just the discussions, you will first need to register. It's quick and easy and gives you access to post comments, contribute to almost all the site pages, and create new pages.
Latest page update: made by Naru2008
, May 7 2013, 9:45 PM EDT
(about this update
About This Update
Moved from: HTC Smartphone Wiki
No content added or deleted.
- complete history)
More Info: links to this page
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|sureshhtc||mobile phone address||3||Dec 20 2010, 1:02 AM EST by serenen|
|rcmco||evo calendar||4||Dec 8 2010, 6:11 PM EST by Sgarrela|
Thread started: Nov 29 2010, 1:34 PM EST Watch
Once an event is created in the calendar on the phone, I have not been able to copy the event to a different day or days. I don't want to use the repeat function because the events aren't sequential. Is there a way to copy and paste in the calendar?
|rd1137||block calls||2||Dec 8 2010, 3:36 PM EST by Sgarrela|
Showing 3 of 69 threads for this page - view all