Sign in or
HTC Touch Diamond 2
|When you first see and start exploring the HTC Touch Diamond 2, you’ll be struck by its brilliant looks and amazed by the intuitive controls.|
Broaden Your VisionOne indisputable fact about smartphones … a big screen on a small phone is good. That’s why we’ve stretched the display on the Touch Diamond2 to its very limits, while still keeping the same compact size. Enjoy videos, websites, photos and any other images on the ultra sharp wide screen display. The high resolution screen will reveal every minute detail in the most vivid way.
Beautiful Yet CapableThese days, a phone is one of the few items that never leaves our side. It not only helps us keep connected with friends, business partners and world events, it also helps complement who we are. The Touch Diamond2 is your perfect companion in both the way it helps you keep in the loop and the way it accentuates your sense of style.
Other ResourcesUser's Manual
Quick Start Guide
Touch Diamond 2 Questions
Latest page update: made by rabidraccoon
, Jan 5 2010, 5:20 PM EST
(about this update
About This Update
Moved from: HTC Smartphones
No content added or deleted.
- complete history)
More Info: links to this page
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|Datacc||Transfer SMS + Contacts for Windows Mobile to CSV||1||Dec 9 2010, 4:15 AM EST by Sgarrela|
Thread started: Dec 8 2010, 10:43 PM EST Watch
How to transfer SMS + Contacts from Windows Mobile to PC as a CSV file for backup? I found this windows mobile backup program can help.
iMobileTool Windows Mobile Backup Suite 3.10
Requirements: Pocket PC,Windows Mobile 2005,WM5,WM6
Overview: Backup both contacts and SMS from windows mobile to computer;Backup contacts and SMS into Text file format(.txt, .csv file) or Data file format.(.cbf and .sms);Restore contacts and SMS from the backup data files(.cbf and .sms file).
* Backup SMS for windows mobile into txt file or .sms backup file and save onto your computer
* Backup Windows Mobile SMS to CSV file
* Support customized sms backup
* Support all SMS default folders (Inbox, Outbox, Drafts, Deleted, Send) and custom folders
* Restore SMS from the .sms backup file
* Export and backup contacts into txt file or .cbf backup file format and save onto your pc
* Backup both sim card contacts and outlook contacts
* Backup winddows mobile contacts to CSV file
* Transfer windows mobile contacts to gmail, hotmail, outlook etc on computer.
* Backup contacts'photos and ringtones
* Edit contacts info on computer directly
* Set photos and ringtones for contacts on computer
* Restore contacts from the .cbf backup file
* Import contacts from csv,excel,access etc on pc to windows mobile
* Put gmail, hotmail contacts from PC to windows mobile
* Print SMS + Contacts on computer
* Support unlimited contacts and SMS backup/restore.
* Fast backup and restore speed
* Easy to use
Read More: http://imobiletool.com/windows-mobile-backup-suite.html
2 out of 2 found this valuable. Do you?
|vDaskin||Data connection starts automatically, when wifi connection fails.||0||Dec 2 2010, 6:58 AM EST by vDaskin|
Thread started: Dec 2 2010, 6:58 AM EST Watch
I've been browsing the web via Opera mobile over a wireless connection. When the wifi signal dropped, my phone started using data connection automatically. I get data connection charged, thus don't want it to start without my command. How can this be achieved?
|AhmedMansy8||small q||0||Aug 11 2010, 3:35 AM EDT by AhmedMansy8|
Showing 3 of 20 threads for this page - view all