Sign in or
(a.k.a. Qtek 9100, Orange SPV M3000 and i-mate K-JAM)People swear by the MDA and it's quickly become one the best selling Windows Mobile devices. And it's really no wonder. The MDA has the power of the SDA and ratchets up the functionality by adding a full, backlit QWERTY keyboard and large color screen.
Do you have this phone? Use the links below to get the most out of your device, troubleshoot usability problems and download applications that make the device more fun and more functional.
- MDA Photos
- MDA Specs
- MDA Tips & Tricks
- Daylight Savings 2007 patch Locate the download specific to your device model.
- How To Watch YouTube Videos - Instructions on how to view YouTube on your device through several options
Features and Functions of the T-Mobile MDA
- Dedicated Send and End keys, speed dial, and one-touch access to key applications
- Hands-free operation with speakerphone, Bluetooth® handsets car kits, and other Bluetooth enabled devices.
- Built-in Wi-Fi and 6,000 T-Mobile HotSpots in the U.S.
- Send and receive instant messages with Yahoo!®, MSN®, and AOL®
- View HTML and WAP web pages in bright, vivid color
- Easily manage multiple business and/or personal e-mail accounts with T-Mobile’s “push” technology for each supported account
- Synchroniz your Outlook data with Microsoft® ActiveSync
- View and/or edit Microsoft® Word, Excel®, PowerPoint®, Adobe PDF, and many other formats.
- Easily install any of the tens of thousands of available third-party business or personal applications.
- 1.3 Megapixel camera to take and send high-resolution photos or record and send videos
- Watch movies, listen to your favorite music, and download thousands of games and applications
- Transfer data to and from your PC
- Use a mini SD memory card to store hundreds of songs
|Size||4.3” (H) x 2.3” (W) x .9” (T)|
|Weight||150g with battery|
|Operating System||Microsoft Windows Mobile™ 5.0|
|Keyboard||Large backlit slide-out QWERTY keyboard|
|Touchscreen||Ability to navigate with a stylus|
|Navigation Pad||5-way navigation pad enables easy single-handed use|
|Processor||TI OMAP 850, 200 MHz|
|Memory||Built-in 128MB Flash ROM and 64 MB SDRAM Available: 32 MB|
|Display||2.8" QVGA color TFT LCD touch screen (320x240)|
|Network||Quad-band phone (850/900/1800/1900 MHz), GSM, GPRS, EDGE™ class 10|
|Phone||Integrated earpiece/microphone, along with integrated speakerphone|
|Wi-Fi||Built-in Wi-Fi with compliant IEEE 802.11b, WPA authentication (WEP, PSK, EAP-TLS, PEAPP) and 802.11i|
|Notification||Tone, vibrate, on-screen and LED indicator|
|Support for Microsoft® Office Outlook® access, POP3/IMAP4 e-mail client|
|Battery||Rechargeable Li-ion 1250 mAh|
|Battery life||4.5 hour Talk-time / 200-hour Standby|
|Bluetooth®||V1.2 compliant – sync with your computer, use headsets or use as a modem|
|Built-in Camera||1.3 mega-pixel color camera with fixed lens and camcorder|
|IrDA||Infrared enables short-range wireless communication|
|Caller ID||Customizable Photo Caller ID|
|Audio||MP3, AMR, AAC, WAV, WMA Codec, Polyphonic|
|I/O Interface||Bluetooth® wireless technology (version 1.2), IrDA, standard 5-pin mini USB port|
|Expansion||Mini SD memory card slot|
|Antenna||Internal antenna with external antenna connector|
|Desktop Software||Microsoft ActiveSync 4.1|
|Applications||Microsoft® Office Outlook® Mobile, Office Word Mobile, Office Excel® Mobile, Office PowerPoint® Mobile, PDF viewer, Internet Explorer Mobile, MSN Messenger®, Windows Media® Player Mobile|
|Compatibility||AOL®, Yahoo®, POP3, and IMAP4, Microsoft Outlook® 98/2000/2003 (XP), 2003 recommended; Microsoft Exchange™ Server; Contact your e-mail service provider to confirm access to your e-mail account|
Latest page update: made by rabidraccoon
, Jan 5 2010, 5:37 PM EST
(about this update
About This Update
Moved from: HTC Smartphones
No content added or deleted.
- complete history)
Keyword tags: i-mate K-JAM MDA memory sticks mobile email Orange SPV M3000 pocket pc Qtek 9100 qwerty T-Mobile wizard
More Info: links to this page
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|DoompPs||Help me with HTC T5353||0||Mar 22 2010, 4:36 PM EDT by DoompPs|
Thread started: Mar 22 2010, 4:36 PM EDT Watch
I've tried to change the language of the phone ok i did that but i just restarted my phone and i got
I need some assistance with this to fix it
|holopezca||change language (page: 1 2)||39||Feb 2 2010, 2:42 PM EST by denco7|
Thread started: Jul 18 2007, 10:53 PM EDT Watch
i buy a year ago mda but the laguage is in germany......i want to change to english or spanish...the rom version GER...i can´t update rom too. Thank you
35 out of 38 found this valuable. Do you?
|frontier2008||running t-mobile mda (HTC MDA) with Windows 7||1||Dec 28 2009, 9:55 PM EST by Dr.Jello|
Thread started: Dec 28 2009, 9:28 PM EST Watch
I need help and guidance for where to find necessary drivers/software etc. in order to run my T-Mobile MDA
(HTC MDA) with Windows 7 based PC. My device currently runs perfect with Windows XP based PC''s and it has Windows Mobile 5.0 loaded on it. Windows 7 does not allow me to run installation CD and even in XP Mode it failes to install Original CD.
1 out of 1 found this valuable. Do you?
Showing 3 of 91 threads for this page - view all