Sign in or
Tips for Posting
Do you have other tips and tricks for using this wiki? Share them here.
- Site Organization: Organization is alphabetical. If you create new pages, please place them in a logical location.
- Links: You can link to a search term by entering http://htcwiki.wetpaint.com/pageSearch?contains=TermHere . This is a good way to create a link to applications or features that might be applicable across a variety of devices.
- Errors/Mistakes: If you make a mistake that you can't undo, or notice a problem, please notify the Moderators.. These folks can are here to help keep this site clean and manageable! Moderators can also be contacted to report site misuse and inappropriate postings/behavior.
- Phone not listed: If you don't see your phone listed and you have the info for it, from the HOME Page, click Add a New Page to start a new page. Use the existing Specifications template (available in the drop down) when creating a new device homepage and be sure to link your new page back to the Home page so others can find it. If you are not sure how to do this, please feel free to contact the Moderators for assistance.
- Search First: Perform a search before starting a new thread; the information you are looking for may already be posted.
- No Sale: Refrain from creating pages and/or threads offering goods for sale; this is a forum and not a sales site.
- Questions: If you have a question, try to find an appropriate page/thread to place a comment under, rather than creating a new page just for your comment. If you are unable to find an existing thread for your issue, start a new thread NOT a new page!
- Multiple/Cross Posting: DO NOT create multiple postings for the same question; this will not speed up getting you a response but rather just create clutter on the site! To get an answer faster, make sure that you are posting your question in the best place by going to the page for your device model and starting a thread there.
- Compliments: All contributions to this site are voluntary. Some site members have made a great number of contributions here to help us all; if you would like to give them "props" send them a compliment. This can be done by navigating to their profile (just click on their username).
Latest page update: made by browntannis
, Jan 6 2009, 1:55 PM EST
(about this update
About This Update
82 words added
3 words deleted
- complete history)
More Info: links to this page
|Started By||Thread Subject||Replies||Last Post|
|steinom||sprintuser||0||Jan 30 2010, 12:50 PM EST by steinom|
|sprintuser||mobile sync not working with htc touch diamond||8||Jan 8 2010, 4:07 PM EST by JeffreyMealy|
Thread started: Jan 10 2009, 11:43 PM EST Watch
my mobile sync connection with USB connection worked fine up until 2 days ago. Can't get my htc touch diamond to be a recognized connection on my computer to sync info. It makes the sound like it is connected, but then says it is not connected on the screen. Tried all that is listed in the mobile sync help screen and it still doesn't work...help!
Do you find this valuable?
Keyword tags: mobile sync
|PJ22903||Phone only works with Speakerphone--HTC Dash||10||Dec 17 2009, 7:56 PM EST by chadsbabe|
Thread started: Oct 4 2009, 3:22 PM EDT Watch
I am wondering if anyone has had this problem or know how to fix it-When I make or receive a call I can not hear the person on the other end, They say they can hear me...I recently found out that if I put phone on speakerphone there does not seem to be any problems. Phone is HTC Dash...Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.
Showing 3 of 21 threads for this page - view all