Sign in or
Showing 1 post
Rewrap Canon MXF files natively for Avid Media Composer
Jul 31 2012, 7:25 AM EDTRewrap Canon MXF files natively for Avid Media Composer
Summary: This guide shows how to transcode Canon MXF files natively for use in Avid Media Composer with best MXF to Avid converter.
"I have a Canon XF camcorder, its recordings are in MXF format, now I want to import Canon MXF files to Avid Media Composer for editing, I want to keep the original data of the MXF footage, is there a good way to transcode/rewrap Canon MXF files natively for Avid Media Composer?"
If you are Windows users, click MXF to Avid Converter allows You to Convert 1080p HD MXF for Avid Editing
Just take a look at the brief guide below.
1. Download Pavtube MXF to Avid converter for Mac.
Follow the prompts to install the program. Click "Finish" when the installation is complete, and Pavtube MXF to Avid converter will launch automatically.
2. Click "Add" to load Canon MXF video files or directly drag the files into file list.
3. Click "Format" bar to determine output format. For natively editing in Avid, you are recommended to choose Final Cut Pro -> XDCAM EX 1080P24 (*.mov), this format is best for native editing.
4. If you would like to customize the video and audio parameters, you can click "settings", adjust the parameters as you want, like Video Codec, aspect ratio, bit rate, frame rate, Audio codec, sampling rate, bit rate, channels.
5. Click "Convert" to start convert MXF video to XDCAM codec MOV format for Avid Media Composer editing on Mac Mountian Lion.
http://www.pavtube.com/2012-summer-sale.html Do you find this valuable?
Sign in to be the first to reply.